Private Investigations and Personal Security/Long Lost Father

My husband's life story is a bit complicated, but the long and short of it is that he has never met is biological father and doesn't know much about him other than a name his mother gave him many years ago and a village in Limerick, Ireland, where he supposedly lived and may still live today. Mu husband's mother recently passed away and there is no one else (as far as we know) that can help us to find his biological father. My husband is only 32-years-old, so there is a good chance this man may still be alive in Ireland. How could we go about finding him without having to ask any of my husband's relatives, and how much might this type of investigation cost? Thank you.

We appreciate your interest in our detective services as we stand ready to help try to find your husband's biological father.  Our office maintains a vast range of resources that should be able to identify/locate his father.  Visit our website and send me a direct email message with exactly what you know about the father, where your husband was born (town/hospital, etc.) and information about his mother. I will get with our contacts in Ireland and see what we can do.  Our fees are extremely reasonable which I will describe when we hear from you:

Look forward to helping you soon.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives