Private Investigations and Personal Security/Bail agent @ Proivate investigator

I am a former army ranger and am currently worlking for blackwater private security.. my contract is up in a matter of months and im interested in going into the private investigator and bail jumper field. I live in kansas and plan to do all of this in Kansas, basically my question is, what do i need to do to become a bounty hunter.. of coarse i understand the tactical side of things as well as the intelligence side of things im simply asking what kind of license do i need? how do i get the "contract" to go after a bail jumper? do i simply go to a bond office and say, "hey need anyone caught and brought to jail?" also what kind of license do i need to become a P.I in kansas? i have all the cool tools as well as the experience to track and trace people in all aspects i just dont know how to find clients or obtain a license to do so. please help. thank you.

Well, I dont live in Kansas, So I would start with National Institute of Bail Enforcement. They have seminars you should look into. chech out

P.I. license - you should check out Kansas State web site. Look under private investigator.That should help you out alot.

Hope this helped

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Licensed Bondsman

Bounty Hunter, Bail Enforcement, Bail Bond business, if your interested in getting into this business or making a career move. I can give you some great tips and steer you in the right direction.

Bounty hunting and writing bail bonds for 5 years.

B. E. G.

Licensed Bail Agent Tennessee Non-Resident licensed bail bondsman Bail Bond Company Owner

CCW permit, ASP Baton certification Pepper Spray,Member of Bail Enforcement Guild