Private Investigations and Personal Security/SECRET clearance

Are you aware of the US govt standards for obtaining SECRET security clearance ? I am a college student who may have an internship available if I can obtain clearance. US citizen by birth no debt no criminal history either as adult or juvy and I am over 21.

Jeffrey Hauck, Licensed Private Detective
Jeffrey Hauck, License  

It sounds like you should have no trouble obtaining one.  There are no standards, per se.  Your background is investigated to substantiate that you can be trusted.  The agency that you would work for would have to request that the process be initiated.  You might have to pay for some expenses.

Jeffrey Hauck
Licensed Private Detective
Post Office Box 142
Macungie, PA 18062
Tel: 484-274-3909  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Jeffrey Hauck

I would welcome the opportunity to answer questions about the business operations, duties, and ethics of the modern professional private detective/private investigator.

Criminologist. Professor of Criminal Justice. Licensed Private Detective with expansive clientele base encompassing hundreds of cases. Donates resources and time to the Children's Rescue Network in Orlando, FL.

Associate of Science; Bachelor of Arts; Master of Science, Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.