Private Investigations and Personal Security/SECRET clearance

Question
Are you aware of the US govt standards for obtaining SECRET security clearance ? I am a college student who may have an internship available if I can obtain clearance. US citizen by birth no debt no criminal history either as adult or juvy and I am over 21.

Answer
Jeffrey Hauck, Licensed Private Detective
Jeffrey Hauck, License  
Chris,

It sounds like you should have no trouble obtaining one.  There are no standards, per se.  Your background is investigated to substantiate that you can be trusted.  The agency that you would work for would have to request that the process be initiated.  You might have to pay for some expenses.

Jeff

Jeffrey Hauck
Licensed Private Detective
Post Office Box 142
Macungie, PA 18062
www.private-eye.homestead.com
pa.detective@gmail.com
Tel: 484-274-3909  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Jeffrey Hauck