Private Investigations and Personal Security/law on walets at school

Question
is it invasion of privacy if the cop at school searches through your walet

Answer
It would depend upon whether or not the LE has probably case.
For example, in this country, a peace officer has a limited right to ask you to identify yourself.
If the circumstances warrant, and the officer has a reasonable belief that your identity is being
concealed to avoid detection of things such as an outstanding warrant, etc. than yes, he does
have that limited right to search your wallet to determine if there is any identification in it.

If you an describe the circumstances of the search you experienced, I can give you a more precise answer.

best regards

Nic Smith

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Nichols (Nic) J. Smith