Private Investigations and Personal Security/law on walets at school

is it invasion of privacy if the cop at school searches through your walet

It would depend upon whether or not the LE has probably case.
For example, in this country, a peace officer has a limited right to ask you to identify yourself.
If the circumstances warrant, and the officer has a reasonable belief that your identity is being
concealed to avoid detection of things such as an outstanding warrant, etc. than yes, he does
have that limited right to search your wallet to determine if there is any identification in it.

If you an describe the circumstances of the search you experienced, I can give you a more precise answer.

best regards

Nic Smith

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Nichols (Nic) J. Smith

I can answer almost any question with regards to the individual state laws concerning private investigators; best practices and procedures used in private investigations;how to determine if the agency or investigator you are contemplating using is sufficiently qualified to do the work and if an investigation was conducted in accordance with the standards of practice and care used in the professional investigative industry. I can also direct you with regards to doing your own research in certain situations, such as finding someone who owes you money. I can steer you through the database "minefield" with regards to which databases contain useful information and which don't. I can also advise regarding the kind of information that you can legally obtain and what's not legal.

Life Fellow- American College of Forensic Examiners

Morgan Lewis and Brockius (Int'l Law firm) Sedgwick, Detert (Int'l Law Firm) Bingham McCutheon (Int'l Law Firm