Private Investigations and Personal Security/survilance

I am writing a scene in my book and I want three things to happen:
1. A PI notices that a car is tailing him. (how would he know?)
2. The PI pursues the tail (Can't he turn around and the tail speeds off?)
3. The tail gets away or the PI loses him (how to best describe this?)

1.  He can either try to lose the car or find out who is following him.  You can often
lose a car by taking several turns in the same direction and then finding a yellow traffice light to go through quickly.  If you want to find out who it is, get behind them and write down their license plate number, etc.

2.  Yes

3.  Most vehicle surveillances are lost due to heavy traffic and like I said above, through traffic lights and busy intersections.  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives