Private Investigations and Personal Security/question

I wanted my PI/ ex cop character to be a man everything has to be proven to--and wanted some information, some experiences as to how he might have developed this tratit.

I am sorry about the question where I wanted a PI ex cop to have studied scientific things in college, wanting to know what scientific courses a police officer might take. I belive this was a bad question as PI's and police officers arent scientists or greatly scientific.

Forensic Science, Criminal Justice, and Psychology are the areas that help us the most.  Many of us gain knowledge through experience and exposure.  For instance:  When you work a few crime scenes you begin to develop an awareness of what to look for.  There really isn't a lot of scientific expertise involved but rather experience from having a variety of different issues that you are exposed to.

Take care.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives