Private Investigations and Personal Security/trying to find a missing fiend...

hi there kevin,
I am trying to find an old friend. her name is audrey houste.
see was born dec 12,1974 in france.
her address until 1994 was:
13,rue du marechol foch
see studied accounting.
and thatss all I know about her, but i really would like to find her and find out how see is after all theese years.
could you help me?
best regards,
william vive

A trace should have a solid point of orgin.  In this situation your trace starts in the country of France. I would be suggesting you correspond with a PI or Trace firm in the country of France.

I would certainly be unable to walk you through methods of tracing in France.

I have used this firm for my affairs in France and I have a relationship with this firm when they need things in Canada.

We have done so much work together we are even friends on facebook now.

Cabinet BRUN Détective
3 Rue d'Alsace
Mob :
Bur :

Cabinet d’enquêtes et d’investigations privées France toutes régions. Étranger.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Kevin Bousquet

Questions relating to the law and private investigators, trying to collect a judgment, child support, asset investigation, corporate investigation, due diligence, finding missing persons. Closing a safe business deal. Fraud and Fraud Avoidance Issues. Trying to collect from people working for cash. The Corpa Group Inc. is a 17 year old agency. Kevin Bousquet has been in the private investigation business since he was 19. Now in his 40s Kevin runs one of the top agencies in North America.

Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Collection

Law Enf Grad (honours)1986, Law/Legal Admin 1991, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Fraud Investigator (CFI), Currently working on the designation English, French, Japanese. Owner Corpa Investigation since 1991.

This is always a private issue.