Private Investigations and Personal Security/HOTEL CAMERA

Is it possible for me to get a copy of the hotel survelliance video from a hotel that my husband stayed at two months ago?  I have a feeling he was with another woman.

Doris:  We answered this for you the other day but haven't heard back from you.  Visit our website and send an email regarding when, where, and how long ago he was there, along with your belief he may have been unfaithful.  We stand ready to help explore this for you and our prices are extremely reasonable.  Of course everything is most confidential.

Probably not.  Most hotels are bound by pretty extreme privacy rules that are based on preventing potential civil law suits.  Even law enforcement agencies would typically need a court order to review tapes.  However, we have had success with this type of investigation if it hasn't been too long ago that he stayed there.  If you are interested visit our website and send me an email with of the basic details (when, where, etc.) and why you think he may have been with someone.  This will give us a better idea about what we can pursue and give you a price for our effort:

Look forward to hearing from you.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives