Private Investigations and Personal Security/Legal issues/Rights/Protection

What should a person do if they were reported to the police for things they did and did not do, being framed many times in the past?  An attorney would not help since there were more witnesses on the other parties who complained.  Despite that, the cops were warned numerous times that groups of youth lie to the police about me.  I suspect that the police did not take action.  Certain officers were reported to the police but nothing was done probably due to reasons of loyalty.  They only believe the lying party due to the number of witnesses.  Also, are there any groups or coalations to support victims?  I have had trouble finding help on the Internet.  Perhaps public awareness of these issues would be helpful.  In turn, the judge would not get all of the facts.  But, they call it justice.  Isnt't there anything the government can do to make things fair for both the defendants and plantiffs in such issues?  I don't intend to impose any views of God in this since this question is under the legal category and is complex.  No one local is interested in helping me.  I suggested that numerous people who know me well be contacted in order to outnumber the number of witnesses who have falsely reported me.

You are being very vague so there is no way for me to offer advise on issues that you haven't elaborated on. There are all types of victim advocate organizations. (IE-Sexual Abuse, Drunk Drivers, Rape, Molestation, etc., etc., etc.) What type of victim are you? Nonetheless, it sounds like you committed some of the crimes that your accuser(s) are alleging. So you either get a criminal attorney to represent you on the crimes that you've been accused of and find (if need be) a civil attorney to file suit against those that falsely accused you of crimes that you didn't commit. At the end of the day, the evidence (real & tangible) will be the factors which will determine if an attorney or law enforcement will take you seriously. If you have credible witnesses that have irrefutable evidence to support your side, then retain and attorney and take it to trial. Have your attorney, retain a Private Investigator to interview your witnesses and obtain any evidence that can be used in your defense. Having more witnesses might not be the most important issue. Having credible witnesses with relevant & factual based evidence is!

Hope this helps... Good Luck!

Best regards,

Claude Ammons
Corinthian Group
CA PI # 23070

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Claude Ammons

I enjoy answering questions relating to private & general investigations including but not limited to locates, skip tracing, surveillance, stalking, child custody, criminal defense, civil, corporate security/executive protection, workplace violence/threat assessments, personal security, security surveillance systems and GPS tracking/monitoring products & services. Specifically, I answer questions regarding state laws concerning private investigation practices, as well as the best practices & standard operating procedures used by most reputable private investigative firms. I can give you state & federal references when dealing with issues that may or may not be legal in your specific state. IE- Some states have laws which conflict with federal law such as California's "2 party law" for surreptitious audio recordings. I offer tips on how to identify the right investigative firm for your particular case and what type of questions that investigative firm should be asking you. QUICK TIP #1: NEVER hire a Private Investigative firm that is not concerned about providing you a written contract that specifically outlines the agreement and responsibilities of both parties!!! A written contract should be expected & demanded by both investigative firm and client 95% of the time. I have numerous resources and will point you in the right direction. Whether it is hiring an attorney, a specialist or offering tips on conducting LEGAL investigations & research yourself. I offer advise regarding the kind of info you can legally obtain, what's not legal for you to obtain and when you need to hire a professional to obtain the info on your behalf. Lastly, I have over 20 yrs of experience as a Security Professional/Consultant and 12+ yrs within the Investigative profession. As the 2009 President of a state Private Investigation Association, I have professional knowledge, experience & established resources that supply me with the most recent legislative issues & industry trends.

Corinthian Group experience includes but not limited to all areas of surveillance including Workers Compensation Insurance Fraud, Domestic Infidelity Cases, Computer Investigations & Forensics, Personal Injury & Automobile Liabilty, Loss Prevention, theft interviewing & interrogation techniques, Under Cover assignments, Stalking prevention & suppression, surveillance tactics & countermeasures and surveillance system & lighting consultation experience. Corinthian Group also has experience in security consultation & protective services to the corporate & private sector. These services include Bodyguard/Executive Protection, identity theft prevention, work place violence & volitale terminations, GPS tracking/monitoring services, TSCM/Debugging( Technical Surveillance Countermeasures) and security system products & diagramming experience.

2009 PICA President (Professional Investigators of California Association) NCISS (National Council of Investigations & Security Services)-Member CALI (California Association of Licensed Investigators)-Member SCFIA (Southern California Fraud Investigators Association)-Member WAD (World Association of Detectives)-Member

Publications Hellium: Blog: and my m

PSO (Security Course) Weaponless Defense Tai Karate & MMA training Wicklander & Zulawski-Interview & Interrogation Techniques Peace Officer Standards & Training (POST)-832 Level 3 CA State licensed Private Investigator-CA PI # 23070 Law Enforcement Training Center-Computer Investigations

Elected as the Association President of PICA in 2009. PICA was an Association that focused on legislative bills that would have a negative impact on our profession if passed at the state level... PICA was a member oriented association that was positioning itselt to provide its members with resources to help them successful grow and or sustain their businesses. Awarded for presentation of GPS Tracking devices. Honored for service as the 2009 PICA President and the 2008 & 2007 PICA 2nd Vice President respectively.

SCRMA (Southern California Risk Management Associates), Markel Insurance Corporation, Imhoff & Associations (Nationwide Criminal Defense Law Firm). Private clients are Confidential!