Private Investigations and Personal Security/address research


My son (deceased)and I have some unclaimed property.  In order to receive it I need to provide proof that he lived at an address over ten years ago.  I did not save anything that had his name and that address on it.  Do you have any ideas where I might look?  

Thank you,

About the only areas we can think of would be his school or medical records.  Maybe one of those would have the appropriate address you are trying to confirm.  I really don't see why the organization (state agency) would really need confirmation of his past addresses if he is now deceased.  Providing a death certificate and then your verification of being at that prior addess should be suffucient.  If we can be of further assistance, visit our website:


Private Investigations and Personal Security

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.


Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

Awards and Honors
TACTICS Private Detectives

©2017 All rights reserved.