Private Investigations and Personal Security/finding one person

Question
can you tell me what is involved in finding one person who is known to have lived in Montreal Canada and last word Paris France 2007? if I hired a private investigator what should I ask for or look out for in terms of costs/expenses? do costs go up if the person moves often? also what if the issue is sensative enough that the person I would be looking for doesn't want any attention and contacting them would not be an option I ask for...just to know where they are and to know they are fine? in that way how do private investigators work...do they do as they are asked or will a p.i. do something like contact the person that is being sought on induvidual initiative to see if everything is OK with that person?

Answer
Good questions Peter. In order to find someone, it is always more cost efficient when you have a Social Security # and DOB. The more information such as old addresses, old telephone numbers, relatives, place of employment, type of employment, name of businesses owned, etc., etc. etc. Any and all information can help you save yourself a lot of money. The other concern is whether or not, the person is in hiding and doesn't want to be found. This will also make our investigative efforts much more difficult. Nonetheless, I pride myself on finding people who don't want to be found.
Lastly, because of anti-stalking laws reputable investigators will ask permission from the person being sought to reveal their contact information to the person requesting the locate. However, if you don't need address and or a phone number, some private investigators might be willing to tell you what city they live in, but what people really want is contact information. Right? NO private investigator should do as they're asked unless being a pawn for illegal activity is their goal in life... lol Our job is to help people while protecting everyone's privacy.

Hopefully, that answered your questions. Good luck and God bless...

“The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts”

Best regards,          

Claude D. Ammons - QM

Email addy. – Claude@Corinthian-Group.com
Email addy. – PICA4You@Gmail.com

Corinthian Group: PI # 23070
8300 Utica Avenue  3rd Floor
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (877) OUR-EYEZ      end_of_the_skype_highlighting / 687-3939
Bus. # (909) 931-3595  Fax # (909) 972-9639
Mobile # (909) 376-5609
2009 P.I.C.A. President
Visit us at http://www.Investigate4You.com

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Claude Ammons