Private Investigations and Personal Security/Fraud-escape

sam wrote at 2013-12-06 13:45:48
Has anybody heard of a private investigator called James Newton or Peter Stavrow. I am at the moment being abused by him asking me to help him to bring a company down.

I am a member with a recruitment agency and this person has somehow got a hold of my details, telling me this company I am a member of is a scam and wants my money. He is advising me to call their accountants and lie to them.

He has asked me to record the calls I get from the agency. They realised what I am doing and now I might not be abe to work for them any longer as I found out it is ilegal to record somebody without their knowladge and consent.

This person claims to be a private investigator, but yet has no website address, office number, is using a gmail email address and a mobile number.

When I called him he picked up and said his name was Paul Smith, James Newton´s business partner and "put me on hold". Then the same person answered as James Newton.

So this guy is basically sitting in his bedroom with a mobile phone and lap top and waisting peoples time. He has refused to meet me or provide me with a registration number.

Has anybody else been aproached by this fake privete investigator. He is pretending to be 4 different people: James Newton, Paul Smith, Peter Stavrow and Spiritof Leonidas. He is using the same mobile number for all of his persons: 07509041274 and following email adresses:   301stspartan301@gmail.com and james.newton.fraud.investigations@gmail.com  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Kevin Bousquet