Private Investigations and Personal Security/Fraud-escape

sam wrote at 2013-12-06 13:45:48
Has anybody heard of a private investigator called James Newton or Peter Stavrow. I am at the moment being abused by him asking me to help him to bring a company down.

I am a member with a recruitment agency and this person has somehow got a hold of my details, telling me this company I am a member of is a scam and wants my money. He is advising me to call their accountants and lie to them.

He has asked me to record the calls I get from the agency. They realised what I am doing and now I might not be abe to work for them any longer as I found out it is ilegal to record somebody without their knowladge and consent.

This person claims to be a private investigator, but yet has no website address, office number, is using a gmail email address and a mobile number.

When I called him he picked up and said his name was Paul Smith, James Newton´s business partner and "put me on hold". Then the same person answered as James Newton.

So this guy is basically sitting in his bedroom with a mobile phone and lap top and waisting peoples time. He has refused to meet me or provide me with a registration number.

Has anybody else been aproached by this fake privete investigator. He is pretending to be 4 different people: James Newton, Paul Smith, Peter Stavrow and Spiritof Leonidas. He is using the same mobile number for all of his persons: 07509041274 and following email adresses: and  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Kevin Bousquet

Questions relating to the law and private investigators, trying to collect a judgment, child support, asset investigation, corporate investigation, due diligence, finding missing persons. Closing a safe business deal. Fraud and Fraud Avoidance Issues. Trying to collect from people working for cash. The Corpa Group Inc. is a 17 year old agency. Kevin Bousquet has been in the private investigation business since he was 19. Now in his 40s Kevin runs one of the top agencies in North America.

Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Collection

Law Enf Grad (honours)1986, Law/Legal Admin 1991, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Fraud Investigator (CFI), Currently working on the designation English, French, Japanese. Owner Corpa Investigation since 1991.

This is always a private issue.