Private Investigations and Personal Security/hard to find criminal

Question
hi..making a long story short, i was victimized by a white collar criminal in 2007. she seems to have built in radar about how to stay away from police. she uses different names of course and i think has different i.d.'s in her purse. i hired a private detective to find her and have her arrested. he took the money i sent and then told me that he had found her. he claims he showed her his i.d. and said the police will be back tomorrow to arrest her; hard to believe. anyway, first, do you think its at all possible she can be found, give that she has an arrest warrant for i.d. thef in texas. second, she travels to different states, using her next victim to pay for everything. i dont really want to be ripped off again by sometime i trust and hire to find her. would you have any suggestions on what to do so she can put caught and arrested once and for all? thank you!!

Answer
James,

Firstly I would request proof from the private investigator that he found her. I what ask for specifics to determine his credibility. Ultimately, he would of had to have some very specific information about her and then use it during his database search. If he found her through a database, then he can send you a copy of the database report with any personal or private information omitted. If she has a warrant, then she has a criminal record which makes it easier to find someone. I would also contact the PI and ask him to give you the incident and or case number for the police report he filed. If he made contact with Law Enforcement, he will have a case or incident #, and a possible name of the police detective assigned to the case.

However, without know all of her pertinent information, I cant give you a definitive answer or relevant suggestions. Nonetheless, hopefully you can try these things to make sure your investigator did his job. If not, contact the state licensing board and file a report. You'll find out pretty quickly whether he actually did the work you paid for.

Hope that helps!

“The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts”

With high esteem,
Blessings, Peace & Prosperity!          

Claude D. Ammons - QM
Email addy. – Claude@Corinthian-Group.com
Surveillance Systems Group Inc.
Corinthian Group: PI # 26978/23070
EXECUTIVE LAW OFFICE
3175-E Sedona Court
Ontario, CA 91764
Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ / 687-3939
Bus. # (909) 931-3595  Fax # (909) 972-9639
Mobile # (909) 376-5609
2009 P.I.C.A. President
Visit us at http://www.Corinthian-Group.com

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Claude Ammons