Private Investigations and Personal Security/Background Check/Criminal Investigation

Question
I am looking do a background check that covers arrests and convictions on an individual I am trying to find a reputable company to use

Answer
Hi Victor-

My company provides comprehensive background checks on individuals. There is no database that contains arrest information other than federal and state law enforcement databases that are strictly off-limits to the private sector. Convictions, misdemeanor or felony , are a matter of public record. It is important to search all of the jurisdictions that the individual resided in to make sure you cover all bases.

My company's website can be found at:

http:''www.psinvestigates.com

Good luck on your search

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Nichols (Nic) J. Smith