Private Investigations and Personal Security/old crime

Several years ago a young man burglarized my house
and took a lot of cash.  I have recently found out who he
is.  Police say crime is too old.
     I'm thinking of checking his background.  Maybe
he has a criminal record.   Maybe other burglaries, etc
   Is there a good site I can check someone's
criminal background?

Thanks          Dick

I apologize but there is no one site that will check a criminal record. The best way to do this is to buy a background on and find the persons address history. Then go to each county website the person lived in and order his criminal record in that county. Some counties may require you to physically go to the records office.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Oleg Flaksman

I can help with general private investigative question including procedures and legal aspects of surveillance, child custody, asset searches, background searches, due diligence, accident investigations, divorce investigations, domestic investigations and more!

I am a CA licensed private investigator (#27254). I have worked as an investigator for the past 5 years in N.Y. and C.A. I started my career as a surveillance investigator and then began researching other option in the Private Investigations Profession.

I am in several associations including: California Association of Licensed Investigators, National League of Licensed Investigators, United States Association of Professional Investigators, Private Investigators of California, Southern California Fraud Investigators, and the Association of Certified Background Investigators.

Detectives Training Institute. Baruch College.