Private Investigations and Personal Security/Someone having you investigated

Question
HI....

In WI....

Can someone have you investigated to see if you are bad

character or a trouble-maker ?

What proof would they need to hire someone to have you

investigated?

Thank you for your help

Answer
Diane,

Anyone can hire a private investigator to investigate anyone. As long as the private investigator took all reasonable steps to make sure the client is not a danger to the subject, the private investigator can be hired to investigate the subject including conducting surveillance.

No proof will be needed... other than identifying information to verify the client is truthful. Usually to purpose of hiring a private investigator is to obtain proof.

Thank You,

Oleg Flaksman
O&O Investigations, Inc

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Oleg Flaksman