Private Investigations and Personal Security/Background Checks

Are the background check Internet sites reliable and accurate?  These sites usually charge a fee for the information that is available.  Do you know any that are in reliable and accurate at providing information?

I thank you for your reply.

ANSWER: These services are a waste of time and money. Their information is often outdated and unverified. They will keep trying to upsell you for additional information and services. Often, you may receive data on a person with a similar name. I would not recommend using them at all.

I want to thank you for your reply.

Is the best method for obtaining information on someone is by using a private investigator?

I'm trying to obtain an somewhat old address for someone, but I'm having a difficult time doing so on my own. What do you recommend?

ANSWER: My suggestion would be to hire a licensed professional who is an active member of a State or national association. The best are designated with BAI after their name. Board Accredited Investigator. What you are asking, if it is a male and if you have some basic old information is typically not a difficult task. Females are more involved due to potential name changes. If your case is typical, plan to spend $75-150. The greater the amount of info you have, the less expensive it would be. I am basing this on 50 years of locating people.

QUESTION: Hello and thanks for he reply!

If I wanted you to located the address, can you do it or do you need to be in the area or city I'm in and the and address that I'm locating is in.  It should not be too difficult.

I thank you for your assistance!

Certainly we can. You can email me all the details you have to:

I also need you to state the reason you are trying to locate this person. Please include something to assure me it is not for a negative, detrimental, or harmful purpose. I am sure you understand this.  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Harvey E. Morse

Private Investigation, missing people, missing heirs to estates, probate research, law enforcement issues.

Private Investigator since 1970, law enforcement commander, international expert court withness, licensed instructor, photographic evidence, chain of custody, witness statements, interview procedures and questions, locating missing people, locating relatives, crime scene analysis, governmental laws and rules pertainng to private nvestigation and law enforcement, internal affairs investigations, pre- employment screening and background investigation techniques, lecturer and tv & raio personality

World Association od Detectives -Life Member American Society for Industrial Security -Life Member Florida Association of Private Investigators -Founder Florida Police Chiefs Aasociation International Association of Chiefs of Police International Police Association Volunteer Law Enforcement Officers Assn. - Director Better Business Bureau - Past President Federal Investigators Association - Charter Member Museum of Arts and Scieneses - Director and Past Asst. Treasurer Daytona Symphony Society - Vice President Florida Board of Certified Investigators - Past Chairman, and VP Board of Accredited Investigators - Director University Club - Past Firector Halifax River Yacht Club - Past Director Temple Israel - Past President Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternit - Life Member Police Benevolent Association And others

ASIS - International Magazine Genealogical Publications Blogs Websites Daytona Beach News Journal Law Enforcement Journals

Boston University Suffolk University Law School Florida Police Academy Real Estate Schools Ongoing monthly law enforcement training Ongoing monthly private investigative education Other training

Numerous awards and commendations Florida Senate State of Florida Secretary of State Florida Assn. of Private Investigatirs Florida Certified Invesigator Board Accredited Investigator FOP Law Enforcement

Confidential pursuant to State Statute Fortune 500 companies Politicians Business Executives Citizens Thousands of lawyers Media TV stations Radio Stations Newspapers