Private Investigations and Personal Security/Locating Address

Hello Mr. Flaksman:

I want to locate an address of someone, but all I have is a name.  What do you recommend or suggest is the best method to use to do so?

Would the post office be helpful without asking me questions?

I thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately the post office will not help you unless you have a pending lawsuit. In your specific scenario, the only options you have is to conduct social media research (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter...). In addition, private investigators have access to databases that the general public does not and a private investigator may help you depending on the circumstances. For example, if you have a very common name I would need additional information such as a city, phone number, approximate age and/or family member name. If the name is uncommon it could be much easier to find the person in a database.

The type of research you are requesting should cost you very little with a local private investigator if the name is uncommon and/or you have other identifying information. I can generate an address in a minute or tell you that you that it's not possible without additional information (at least you will know). However, for legal reasons, I do not provide the address to anyone unless they are an attorney, I write a letter or call and request the subject's permission prior to providing the subject's information.

Oleg Flaksman

O&O Investigations Inc

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Oleg Flaksman

I can help with general private investigative question including procedures and legal aspects of surveillance, child custody, asset searches, background searches, due diligence, accident investigations, divorce investigations, domestic investigations and more!

I am a CA licensed private investigator (#27254). I have worked as an investigator for the past 5 years in N.Y. and C.A. I started my career as a surveillance investigator and then began researching other option in the Private Investigations Profession.

I am in several associations including: California Association of Licensed Investigators, National League of Licensed Investigators, United States Association of Professional Investigators, Private Investigators of California, Southern California Fraud Investigators, and the Association of Certified Background Investigators.

Detectives Training Institute. Baruch College.