Private Investigations and Personal Security/Domestic infidelity

Question
Mr.Flaksman,
I came across a text message on my wifes phone from a male co-worker supervisor where she works.At that point I checked our Verizon phone billing usage and indeed found that they were engaging in multiple text both at work and away from work. Also saw many restricted phone calls {no number shows up} on the usage. Confronted her and she refused to look at what I found and denied anything was occurring between them.
I have reason to believe it is continuing by her using an alternate cell phone {possibly pre paid} from a different carrier and or a secret email or social network I'm not aware of.

I have her old cell phone that she used "but" it's missing the sd card. Is it possible to get a sd card for an older Verizon cell phone ? And how much info will actually show ? Keeping in mind I am not a computer expert.

To locate any possible hidden social sites she may be using can I trust these sites, Instant checkmate, spokeo and such ? I have read negative reviews for most. Is there a reliable site that I can use myself without costing a lot of money ? Including checking for other email accounts she might be using.

One final mention. We both have each others email passwords for what she claims is her only email. When I check occasionally I notice she is receiving T-Mobile offers. Yet I receive NO T-Mobile adds or offers in my email.
Could this be an indication that she may have an alternate pre paid cell phone from T-Mobile ? {we have been using Verizon for years}. So she would need to keep whatever alternate phone hidden from me.

Any suggestions would be helpful !! I do not want to accuse her any further without more proof.
Appreciate your advice !!

Ron

Answer
Ron,

"I have her old cell phone that she used "but" it's missing the sd card. Is it possible to get a sd card for an older Verizon cell phone ? And how much info will actually show ? Keeping in mind I am not a computer expert."  -  You can retrieve all phone calls and text messages from that phone. You would need to locate and hire a digital forensic investigator to retrieve the information as the software required to do that is well over 20K. I'm not sure on costs in your area to do that, in CA the average cost is between $600 - 2K.

"To locate any possible hidden social sites she may be using can I trust these sites, Instant checkmate, spokeo and such ? I have read negative reviews for most. Is there a reliable site that I can use myself without costing a lot of money ? Including checking for other email accounts she might be using."  - Spokeom checkmate, and other databases will not work. They will only discover accounts that are NOT hidden. Honestly, an investigator would not even be able to locate hidden social media accounts and e-mails. The only way to locate this information is if you have legal access to her computer, you can install a keylogger or go through browsing history.

"One final mention. We both have each others email passwords for what she claims is her only email. When I check occasionally I notice she is receiving T-Mobile offers. Yet I receive NO T-Mobile adds or offers in my email.
Could this be an indication that she may have an alternate pre paid cell phone from T-Mobile ? {we have been using Verizon for years}. So she would need to keep whatever alternate phone hidden from me."  -   Most likely not, because if she would have signed up with a T-Mobile pre-paid to use as a "hidden" phone, she probably would not have provided her actual e-mail address.

Furthermore, I often get similar cases. In the end, the only thing that would actual attain the proof you need is surveillance.

Oleg Flaksman

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Oleg Flaksman