Private Investigations and Personal Security/Infidelity

Question
Mr.Flaksman,

Wife loaned me her tablet and I noticed that her facebook account was listed under a different email and phone number. Being married we both know what email accounts and cell phone numbers we have {except passwords} those we keep private.

Except the facebook page she has. I do not recognize the phone number or email the account it was set up under.

Question: Is it possible someone other than her opened an account using her name and pictures etc. ?

FYI, called the number, either a busy signal or Verizon leaves a message. Have not tried the email yet.

Any info appreciated !!

Thanks !!

Answer
Ronald,

It may be possible that someone else setup this account but based on what you said, it is very unlikely considering that account was open on her tablet. The only way to confirm this from an investigative perspective would be to subpoena FaceBook for the IP address that created the account. That IP address can be traced to the physical address where the account was created.

Oleg

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Oleg Flaksman