Private Investigations and Personal Security/Infidelity

Wife loaned me her tablet and I noticed that her facebook account was listed under a different email and phone number. Being married we both know what email accounts and cell phone numbers we have {except passwords} those we keep private.

Except the facebook page she has. I do not recognize the phone number or email the account it was set up under.

Question: Is it possible someone other than her opened an account using her name and pictures etc. ?

FYI, called the number, either a busy signal or Verizon leaves a message. Have not tried the email yet.

Any info appreciated !!

Thanks !!

It may be possible that someone else setup this account but based on what you said, it is very unlikely considering that account was open on her tablet. The only way to confirm this from an investigative perspective would be to subpoena FaceBook for the IP address that created the account. That IP address can be traced to the physical address where the account was created.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Oleg Flaksman

I can help with general private investigative question including procedures and legal aspects of surveillance, child custody, asset searches, background searches, due diligence, accident investigations, divorce investigations, domestic investigations and more!

I am a CA licensed private investigator (#27254). I have worked as an investigator for the past 5 years in N.Y. and C.A. I started my career as a surveillance investigator and then began researching other option in the Private Investigations Profession.

I am in several associations including: California Association of Licensed Investigators, National League of Licensed Investigators, United States Association of Professional Investigators, Private Investigators of California, Southern California Fraud Investigators, and the Association of Certified Background Investigators.

Detectives Training Institute. Baruch College.