Private Investigations and Personal Security/Audio recordings in ex-spouses home

I have a young daughter who is being pestered by her father (my ex).  It's mostly just complaining about my new husband, but it's never-ending.  My daughter is in tears every time she goes to his house.  The problem is that nobody sees what is happening to her.  What are the laws regarding recording (covertly) their conversations in his home?  I can certainly use a long range listening device, but is any of it admissable in court?  I need to be able to show the courts that my ex is being emotionally violent (he never physically abuses her).  When in the company of anyone of authority, my ex is always on his best behavior, when he is at home though, it gets ugly.

Thanks in advance,

You have no legal right to record anything inside his home as he would maintain protection of his privacy, etc.  In most jurisdictions you are able to take video recording outside his home as long as you are on public property.  However, the use of a long-range listening device that records what is being said inside the home may be illegal and you would need to check with the local District Attorney/State Laws regarding that issue.

Best of luck.

TACTICS Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives