Private Investigations and Personal Security/Audio surveillance

I was visiting my brothers girlfriend and we happen to go to the leasing office of the complex they live at, to find out about them getting transfered into a bigger place. Well, the girl that worked the desk was rude and when we left the office , I told my brothers girlfriend what I thought of the desk girl. A few days later, the manager orders my brother and his girlfriend into his office to tell them that the next time I "badmouth" one of his employees he'll have me trespassed. The gate to the leasing office states that the property is under video surveillance. But I did not know that he had audio surveillance on the outside of his office building. What's the laws opinion on this?

It is usually understood that if there are signs posted regarding video surveillance, the area would also have audio monitored as well.  Also, if the audio is being recorded in an open "public" area, there is no problem in most States because you have no right to privacy out in the open......

Take care.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives