Private Investigations and Personal Security/Background Check

I was wondering if you could tell me how a background check on someone is conducted. What is actually included in that? I know that financial records and where a person has worked in the past is included but does it tell you anything else? The reason I ask is that I applied to some jobs that I thought I would land and have been turned down. Prior to that I did apply to other jobs but  I failed on the math. Could this be what potential employers see. Would this show up automatically. Thanks for your help!!

There could be several reasons why you could be turned down by a potential employer, most often it would involve experience in that specific field or job.  However, it seems very unlikely they could ever have access to a math test result from a past potential employer as that wouldn't be shared during a normal background check.  Also, background checks don't involve companies that a person never works for, only past real employment.  

Background checks can consist of several factors including past employment history, credit worthiness, criminal history, and so forth.  It all depends upon how "deep" they are willing to explore.

Good luck!

TACTICS Private Detectives  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives