Private Investigations and Personal Security/Becoming a P.I.

I am still in High School and plan on going to study Criminal Justice afterwards and I have heard that in order to become a P.I. you must go through a type of detective training before you can become a P.I. I just wanted to ask what all must be done in order to be a full fledged P.I.

It is not necessary to have a college degree to become a P.I., however, most State will require licensing and if they do, you would have usually pass a test, have actual investigative experience, have worked for a licensed P.I., or a combination.   You should check with your State licensing polices to see what would be required and also to get a good idea what it is all about, go here:

Most P.I.'s have some formal experience/training (ex-law enforcement, etc.) but many do not.  Hope this helps.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives