You are here:

Private Investigations and Personal Security/Bought items in january and have not recieved them and cannot get the owner to call me.


Followup To
Question - I spoke to a private investigator, his fee was 500.00 dollars. If I decide to pay him would he be able to do something for me in getting back my 6,800.00 dollars? Can he do it legally or am I wasting my money? should I JUST GO THROUGH A LAWYER IN BANNING CALIFORNIA? just wodering what is better to do? I just recieved the return card on the certified letter thanks Bob Olah...............
Hello, I had purchased two inflatables for a rental company I own, I purchased two used inflatables from a company out of banning california called Heavenly bouncers, They are a slide and a obstacle course. I sent Sam handly the owner a check in the amount of 6,850.00. the check was made out in january 2005, it is now may 23 and no inflatables, I had spoken to the owner a few times by phone and email where he said he was sending them out, never happened. Any way I sent him a certified letter stating I was going to take legal action and to the banning police department for a complaint, if he would not answer me. he hasn't, now his phone is never picked up and his voice mail is always full, what can I do? Can I hire a private investigater to settle this matter?  I would like my money back. I live in connecticut? I have bought things from him in the last 3 years, never any problems, What can I do, I do not want to use this as a writeoff loss I want my money
Answer -
You may need to wait until you receive the certified letter and hopefully, they will take care of this.  If not, seek the advice of an attorney in Banning to proceed with legal actions.  You may want to explore with your counsel regarding a criminal complaint as well for theft....

Good luck!

First of all there is really no need to hire a PI yet as you still have a good address and active phone number for this company......  Give them a few days to respond to the certified letter then leave a strong voice mail regarding the need to pursue the legal actions we discussed earlier if they don't resolve it soon.  Give them a week or so after that and then hire an attorney in Banning.......

Good luck!

Private Investigations and Personal Security

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.


Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

Awards and Honors
TACTICS Private Detectives

©2017 All rights reserved.