Private Investigations and Personal Security/Determining his age

Question
I have just met a very nice older gentleman who says he is 67. His mannerisms suggest he is about 5 years older than that. Is there a way I can find out his age? I know his full name and that he was born in MO. I have tried to search MO records and the Mormon records without success.

Can you suggest a way to find his birth date?

Thanks

Jo

Answer
You could ask him for a copy of his birth certificate. There are sources a PI can access, but these require a "permissable purpose" under federal law, and this is not one of the allowable purposes.

A good, local, PI, could probaly find it for you by searching varios public records. That can get expensive. You could also ask to his his driver's license.  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

John M. Healy