Private Investigations and Personal Security/Determining if he is really getting a divorce

I have been dating this guy for about 3 months now and he's been telling me that he's getting a divorce.  Recently, he decided to move back in with her because he said she told him she was pregnant.  There have been a lot of things that don't add up and I just really wonder if he was being honest with me.  I need to know, for closure for myself.  I need to know if he was lying to me all along, so it can help me let him go.  I love him & need to know this in order to get over him.  How can I find out if he's telling me the truth and that she actually did file for a divorce?  

Well the divorce would be filed in the county court where they reside so visit and see for yourself.... They are usually in the Family Law division of the county court and if you need help just ask one of their clerks.  Now regarding the other issues such as his truthfulness regarding her being pregnant, his moving back in, etc., those are much harder to confirm.  You may want to contact his wife and see what she has to offer regarding the situation.....

Best of luck!

TACTICS Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives