Private Investigations and Personal Security/Don't know where to start

Hi! I am looking for a high school friend that lives in Texas and I am from Illinois. I would like to see what is going on with this person first so I wanted to hire a private investigator so I knew his schedule so I could possibly run into him and make it look coincidental but I don't know whether I am to hire someone from here or from his state. Also I was wondering how much you think something like this would cost. Thank you so much

First try a very broad search on the Internet using a free download from here:

They have an excellent Web Search function that can be very useful in finding people.

Next consider our New Private Eye Handbook and Bonus Software one of which is a People Search program:

The Handbook has tips on finding people, etc., and should be useful to you.

Try Directory Assistance in the Area Code where they live and don't forget regular people searches on services like Yahoo, AltaVista, etc.

If all else fails visit our website and send us a direct email with what you know about the person and we will give you a price quote.

Take care and good luck.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives