Private Investigations and Personal Security/E Investigations

Do you have a favorite internet "people check" service?  Im hesitant to provide the information I have, because I don't want an unethical company to abuse it.  Any guidance would be great.  Thanks.

HI  I apoligize for the late reply , It really depends on the information that you are trying to uncover, 90% of the inforamtion that these business/services track down is public domain knowledge, If you could provide some specifics regarding information I could perhaps be alittle more thorough.
Like any business/service , buyer be ware, be very careful what you give out, ask for other business they have done services for, contact state/province registries and licsening and if they are local schedule some face time, the biggest problem wqith the web is it ability to hide.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Blaine MacDonald

I would like to volunteer to provide direction in Insurance Investigation, surveillence, CPTED (Crime Prevention through Environmental design and legal support Investigation.

Probation violation locator with Department of Justice, Senior Immigration Examining Officer, Private invesigator, Risk Managment Consultant. Owner Operator of Properative Investigations and Security Solutions.

Examining, Interviewing, Insurance, MIssing persons, Physical space risk assessment.

International CPTED Professionals
CCANS - Civil Constables Association of Nova Scotia
Assosiation of Certified Fraud examiners