Private Investigations and Personal Security/Finding Judgments on a Person

Some friends overseas have asked me to check on a certain man here who has suggested some business to them.  I've been told that this chap has some judgments against him from a few years ago.  My general recommendation to my friends will be not to deal with the man, but I would very much like to have specifics for them.

I know his full name and birthdate, and the names of the companies he ran in the past.  I have a general idea of what states these old judgments are supposed to be in.  Such records would be public information, but the problem is finding it!  I suspect these judgments were too many years ago to be online (I tried the website with no luck).

Is there some systematic way I can run this down, find out if these judgments actually exist, how much they are for, in whose favor these judgments are, etc. ?

Here are the best steps in order:

1.  With respect to the companies this guy has operated in the past, check with the following in each State (The Secretary of State's Office and the State Attorney General's Office) to see if there are any known actions.  Each office would have some records that may be valuable to you and could produce liens/judgements filed at the State level.

2.  This is the harder part....  You will need to contact each County Civil Court where he operated and conduct seperate inquiries for law suits, judgements, etc., not only under his name but the company names as well.  Some offer searches online while others need for you to submit a request in writing and pay a small fee.

3.  If all this fails, contact us!

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives