Private Investigations and Personal Security/Finding People

Is there any possible way to find out the name and/or address of a person by using their cell phone number WHEN THE CELL PHONE NUMBER IS A "PREPAID" ACCOUNT WHERE THERE IS NO CONTRACT?

Under new Federal Law cellular companies have to maintain "real" have billing/identification details for all cell phone accounts but it is much more difficult to obtain anything on those that are pre-paid.  We have had a little luck with them in the past so if you want to consider hiring us, visit our website and send brief detail regarding who has the account, what the number is, etc.:

Take care.  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives