Private Investigations and Personal Security/GPS tracking


I believe that my husband is having an affair after 23 years of marriage.  I need proof before I confront him, of course.  What kind of device do I need to install in his car in order that I might track his whereabouts? I would need something relatively simple and also undetectable. Cost would be a factor as well.  Can you help me determine my best option?  Thank you so very very much!  Regina

Try this:

Then click on the LandAirSea 3100-INT...

If that doesn't get results you may want to
ask us to follow him for a few days so let
us know.  We can be reached directly
through our website.

Good luck!

TACTICS Detectives  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.


Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

Awards and Honors
TACTICS Private Detectives

©2017 All rights reserved.