Private Investigations and Personal Security/Hello: In the story a guy...

In the story a guy comes and tells the investigator that someone has run off with the young woman he has been seeing and he wants the private investigator to tell him where they are at.

The question is, he doesn't know too much about the guy who ran off with his girl,  so how can he tell the investigator the guy's name? How
might he know it?

You told me how the investigator might track them down, but I was working on the begining where he has to give the investigator something to go on. What changes or additions might I make?

Could have found his name from her email or chat, or through a love letter that she had kept hidden somewhere.  Maybe they shared a credit card together and a charge that identified the other guy (bought two plane tickets, etc.).  There are hundreds of ways that he could have found his name so be creative.

Take care.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives