Private Investigations and Personal Security/Helping

Question
What kind of background and/or experience does a person have to have to find employment with a company like yours? I have been in the security industry for over 8 years and have some police training. I would love to help find missing children and/or loved ones.   It really peeks my interest. Please let me know if I am qualified enough and if there is an office in the Modesto or Sacramento area.

Thank you;
   Roseanna Anderson

Answer
Roseanna,

Thank you for your interest in Project Bluelight.

Some of our best operatives are persons with a background much like yours.

We would need a detailed resume with verifiable personal and professional references, preferably communicating via email.

We don't have public offices in the physical sense.

Please check our website at http://sfiu.tripod.com/bluelight/
for any further questions you might have. Our organization is more that of a private intelligence network than the standard childseek type organizations. Look the website over carefully, then submit your resume.

We're always looking for a few good people.

Eric,
Case Officer,
Project Bluelight
bluelight66044@yahoo.com

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Project Bluelight