Private Investigations and Personal Security/Insurance Data Searches

I am currently a PI (former law enforcement) doing alot of work for a plaintiff's attorney.  I need to be able to run ISO searches.  I also need a way to learn if an individual has auto insurance coverage.  Any idea how I can gain access to that type of data?

I can only help you on the Canada end.  Are you asking about Canada or the U.S.  If U.S. you email me directly at  I will give you the name of a company you can ask in the U.S.

I think  this would be a State by State issue i.e. some States allow public access and others don't.  

As stated above about the only thing I can do is refer you to a reputable U.S. search company.  If they can't do it then it's not possible.

Failing of which I can't properly answer your question.  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Kevin Bousquet

Questions relating to the law and private investigators, trying to collect a judgment, child support, asset investigation, corporate investigation, due diligence, finding missing persons. Closing a safe business deal. Fraud and Fraud Avoidance Issues. Trying to collect from people working for cash. The Corpa Group Inc. is a 17 year old agency. Kevin Bousquet has been in the private investigation business since he was 19. Now in his 40s Kevin runs one of the top agencies in North America.

Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Collection

Law Enf Grad (honours)1986, Law/Legal Admin 1991, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Fraud Investigator (CFI), Currently working on the designation English, French, Japanese. Owner Corpa Investigation since 1991.

This is always a private issue.