Private Investigations and Personal Security/Interested in your Career

Hello. I am a 14 yr old. I am very interested in the whole Criminologist area. I would love to be like the people of CSI. Is that a Private Investigator. How much would I make? What would I be dealing with? What types of schooling would I have to take in highschool? Whats the best school to go to for a degree in Forensic Science/Criminology? Thanks for your time.

No we as Private Investigators don't often have to work in any field associated with Criminal Forensics.  Most of the typical "CSI" units are attached to large local and state police departments, and all federal law enforcement agencies.  There are many colleges that offer forensic science as a major so check with some that are near you or one's you would be interested in going to.  The main thing would be to concentrate on getting good grades throughout High School and certainly in college.  Keep your criminal record very clean.  Then apply to the large police departments and agencies such as the FBI, DEA, ATF and so forth.  Good luck!

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives