Private Investigations and Personal Security/Laser Shield

Is that new Laser Shield home security system a good one?

I  have read some positive things about it . I could see where there might be some things you want to check out before you purchase one. I would look at the company doing the installation the warranty check to see if it meets your special needs and that it gives you full coverage. Also check to see what type of back ups the alarm has and the faults that it may have do to poor communications. I Would check with the better business bureau to see if they have any complaints lodged against the manufacturer or company doing the installation.

Good Luck

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Lawrence Sanchez

I can answer questions about home or business security. I also have vast knowledge about equipment and training in the security industry. I can answer questions about Correctional work,Bounty Hunting,Police work,and Bodyguard work.

I have over twenty years of experience in in Law Enforcement and Security. I have held the rank of Lieutenant,Correctional officer,Juvenile Detention officer and Armed Security Manager. I worked as a Bodyguard and Bounty Hunter. I have also contracted to the US Marshals service and The Federal Protective Service guarding prisoners, buildings and Federal assets and seizures.

Organizations belong to
Faternal order of Police
American Federation Of Government Employee's