Private Investigations and Personal Security/Missing Mother

My mother has been missing for over a year.   Her husband was the last one to see her and has lied to his family, my family and the authorities several times about her whereabouts.  He has refused to take a polygraph test and police say he is a "person of interest" in her disappearance.  I believe he killed her, but I am not getting  anywhere with the police department, as they say they are doing everything they can and are following every lead.  I know this is a lie.  Where can I get help?  I am at my wits end.  I need an investigator, but I can't afford one.  I live in Illinois, my mother is missing from Kentucky.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

We are sorry to hear about your mother's disappearance and hope there is some reason she is gone other than fowl play.  There really isn't much you can do other than to hire a Private Investigator who might be able to suppliment what the local police authorities are already doing.  There are things like insurance policies that could be explored, her husband having had an affair during that time, interviews of neighbors and friends, and other issues which could help but since you aren't in the financial position, it will be difficult.

Stay in constant touch with the local authorities assigned to the case and hopefully they will come up with something soon.  If you really need to hire a PI, let us know through our website:

Take care.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives