Private Investigations and Personal Security/Missing Person

I have been searching for my husbands grandfater.  My father-in-law hasn't seen his father since he was seven.  I have his name, birthday and social security number.  I tried an address and phone search.  The results I got, I called but the individuals were not the ones I was looking for.  I tried looking him up in the social security death index with no results.  I also tried checking out the federal inmates database search, but found nothing.   I have thought of hiring a private investigator, but do not have the money.  Do you have any ideas on what I could do to further my search?  I seem to have hit a brick wall.

He could have passed away by now and still not be in the SSN Death Index, moved outside the U.S., etc., so you will probably have to spend some money to try and locate him.  Here are several useful suggestions:

Find current address and phone of
people instantly. Try for free!

Find Anyone - from $9.95
Find people and look up background
info. Preview Results.

Find People for Free   
Find anyone in the U.S.
Instant online report.

Good luck.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives