Private Investigations and Personal Security/P.I. Trainee

After requesting such, I received an I.P.I.U.(International Private Investigators Union) packet stating they have "verified 4 national agencies willingness to hire and train myself on an as needed basis for assignments in my local area." Requirements are an F.B.I. monitored photo I.D., completion of a Criminal Warrants Registration Application, 18 yrs. of age, and high school English and Math.
I'm asked to mail my "Criminal Warrants Registration Application" to "Agent Records" I.P.I.U. Unit-International Dept.--P.O. Box 2760--U.S.A.--59911--2760. They also ask if I care to join their union, providing job openings, newsletter for P.I.s, etc. for 5 bucks/mo., which doesn't sound too bad.
I also hold a Master's of Science in Oriental Medicine and could do P.I. work part time.
Ny question is-Have you ever heard of this IPIU organization, and would they be as good a vehicle as any to break into the P.I. field?
Than you greatly!

Michael D. Eidson, LAc.

Never heard of them but generally, any organization like this can provide some assistance in the development of your P.I. career or business if it is "ligitimate".  The newsletters should maintain ongoing training and current issues, and the union may have frequent or annual meetings where you can "network" yourself with the other membership.  We would suggest that you contact some of their association  and Union members to see if the organization is real and worth joining....

Good luck!

TACTICS Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives