Private Investigations and Personal Security/PI profession- what are the best areas

I am interested in the PI profession. What are the best areas to concentrate on if offered an opportunity to work as a PI? I know it depends on many things but, what areas would mean frequent cases (work) and decent pay for that type of case?
I just want to make sure I'll be working. What do you think the future holds for PI(s), in regard to work opportunities in certain areas. I've heard that there are concentrations of drug crimes but that is a criminal matter (police) what is the PI(s) function for that? any information would be appreciated. thank you.

Surveillance work is usually very useful for someone starting in this field.  Also, normal work such as traffic accidents, work injuries, etc., can be frequent enough to support initial employment with someone but it all depends on what is available in the local PI agencies.  Start checking around with several and see what they can do to help you. Drug crimes are something we really don't get into and criminal defense is difficult to work on without a lot of experience.

We suggest that you consider our new Handbook as it was written with someone like you in mind.  Offers a lot of guidance to get into this career:

Take care.

TACTICS Investigations  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives