Private Investigations and Personal Security/PI work

I have (mostly) completed my book and I thank you for your replies. The thing is that the book  is 50,000 words and I'll have to lenghten it somewhat.
So I thought it would help if I could give my Private Investigator character new cases and/or expand on the ones he already has by adding twists and turns.

1) Do you have any suggestions for additional small cases that involve sex or mystery? Something a little odd?

2) The cases the character already has but might be expanded are:

a)He locates woman for man and woman is working as a stripper.
b) He locates car that hit someone's car.

Please answer when you find time and can fully address this. Again, I thank you for your valuable assistance.

Lost child (possible sexual predator involved such as a neighbor, etc., who leaves the area unexpectedly).

Surveillances, such as cheating spouses, are always interesting.....

Hope that helps.

TACTICS Private Detectives  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives