Private Investigations and Personal Security/Private Investigation Computer Databases

Hi Mike:

I'd like to begin a small part-time home based PI business.  I have been in law enforcement and investigation for 10 years.

I'd like to focus on background investigations.  My sense is that computer databases are pretty much needed.  I've search the Internet, but there are so many companies and there is no way of knowing which work or how ethical they are.

Is there some kind of manual of book that can serve as a reliable guide to selecting computer databases for information?

Thanks, Mike
Bob T

No not really.  There are lots of good ones out there, such as:

and other resources which can be found most anywhere on the Internet.  Just find one that is in your price range and offers what you need.

Best of luck.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives