Private Investigations and Personal Security/Protecting Children

Question
Dear Project Bluelight:

What steps would you suggest that a parent takes to help protect their children from a similar incident that happened in Florida where the girl was abducted at the car wash?

Answer
There is no substitute for educating and protecting your children until they are able to make appropriate decisions on their own. Discipline for children must come from within.

Let me give an example: My sensai [martial arts master] gave me the greatest advice ever received about staying out of locations where I should not be -

"You want stay out of trouble, you not be there, yes?"

That means being aware of persons and situations at all times, which might impact upon me. This is a spiritual attunement and a physical teaching combined.

All children should have martial arts training, for the inner discipline it provides.

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Project Bluelight