Private Investigations and Personal Security/White collar crime

If I suspected the company that I worked for of doing things that are less than ethical, or at the very least wanted information that could be used to make them look very bad could a private investigator help? I tend to think a private investigator primarily helps people to see if their spouse is cheating on them, etc? To what degree could one legally get information about private companies finances, etc?

Of course we have the ability to explore a company's business practices to see if they are involved in criminal activities.  We provide a lot more than cheating spouse services and expertise....

The effort to help you would depend on the type of activity, if it is still occurring, and how much you have to spend for us to work on it.

Visit our website and send us an email with a summary of what you had in mind:

Look forward to hearing from you.

TACTICS Private Detectives  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives