Private Investigations and Personal Security/background check

dear sir,
         I have a 4 and 2 year old girl and boy respectively. i would like to do a background check on someone that is new to the family but is close to the family and may be spending time with my children. is there a way i can have this done that is not too expensive and still effective? thank you , eric in new jersey, usa

Hi Eric,

My suggestion would be to contact a reputable private investigator to assist with you with this. I know that finance is a consideration however criminal and or civil background checks aren't extremely expensive. There are also websites out there HOWEVER I would tread CAUTIOUSLY in that regards.
In many jurisdictions in the U.S. you can actually obtain this type of information yourself by filling out various paperwork at the county court house however I'm not familiar with New Jersey law so I could not advice you on who to directly speak with. Eric I hope this helps and wish you the best. We can never be too complacent when it comes to our children.

Kindest Regards,

Earl Morris

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Earl Morris

I have for the past 20 years been a Security, Risk Management and Personal Protection Sepcialist, worldwide. I am passionate about protecting women and children. I can answer questions on any area of personal protection. I answer questions and teach in a non-fear based manner, which in turn will help you to listen to you intuition (gutt feeling). I can help companies with risk management and workplace violence issues. I help tourist, backpackers and business travelers with tips, guidelines, place to go and NOT to go. I can answer general questions on Maritime security. I have been a (bodyguard) Personal Protections Specialist for many years, so can help indviduals with all aspects of Close Personal Protection. As my passiona is protecting women and children, I can answer any questions in that area.

20 years

ASIO ASIS ESI Alumni International Association of Counter Terrorism and Security International Association of Executive Protection Agents

ESI Graduate Double Major from Huston Tillotson, TX

Cisco Systems, Embassy Suites Hotels Group, Kevin Costner, Clint Eastwood,