Private Investigations and Personal Security/background checks

I was reading the answer to the guy who used to work for the district attorney's office about background checks.  He stated that he had been asked to resign from his last job due to misconduct.  You stated that the HR dept doesn't do the background check.  They get a company to do it.  This just made me wonder, who does background checks for government offices such as city or county personnel boards? Don't they have access to all this information? Also, when someone does a background check on you, how far back can they check? If you wanted to do a background check on someone, is any of the software offered on the internet any good?

Yes they would certainly have access to certain state records systems but not necessarily anything outside their specific state/county....  An outside investigative agency may also be able to provide specialized database searching that is broader and more complete.  Also the best background check would also involve actually visiting with people associated with the applicant which takes time and manpower that most offices couldn't spare themselves.

Some of the software offered on the internet can be useful but for the most part, our databases are a seperate issue.  The best one, is here:

Take care.

TACTICS Private Detectives

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives