Private Investigations and Personal Security/bailbonds

Can you give me abit insight on becoming a bailagent and its requirements? I have been told that I am very smart, cute and a great personality.  That I should think about this field, they need more women like me in it. Not sure if I am staying in Michigan and would it carry over if I move to another state?  I do hope to hear from you soon.

You will need
1) Clear criminal record
2) Transportation
3) Work crazy hours

You must pass the Michigan Property and Casualty Limited Lines test.  see website.( DLEG)
Then you have to be appointed by an insurance company.Your bail bond company will help you with this.

Each state has its own requirements. You can get a NON-Resident license but when you move. You must upgrade.
Good Luck  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

Licensed Bondsman

Bounty Hunter, Bail Enforcement, Bail Bond business, if your interested in getting into this business or making a career move. I can give you some great tips and steer you in the right direction.

Bounty hunting and writing bail bonds for 5 years.

B. E. G.

Licensed Bail Agent Tennessee Non-Resident licensed bail bondsman Bail Bond Company Owner

CCW permit, ASP Baton certification Pepper Spray,Member of Bail Enforcement Guild