Private Investigations and Personal Security/counterfeit document scams

Hello sir, I believe I have been the victim of an international counterfeit money order scheme costing me $3,400. I have reported it to the FBI, the USPS inspector, and others. I tried to file a police report but they said the postal inspector could help me more than they could. The documents were a series of USPS counterfeit money orders. I actually have one of these fakes in my posession, among other pertinent documents. Wire transfer receipts and addresses, etc. I also have previous emails from this individual as well. I do not believe I am the only victim of this scheme and wish to do anything in my power to prosecute this individual to the fullest extent of law. I just wondered if you had any advice or recourse against such fraud as my bank has now charged my account the said money. Any tips on how to find this individual and/or trace our communications to a location would be very helpful. If there is any way to attempt to recover these funds, I would be very grateful. Thank you sir.

If any law enforcement agency is working on this give them a lot of time..  There isn't much more you can do probably yourself so hang in there.  Also, if you haven't done so already contact the law enforcement agency in that person's area and file a complaint.

Good luck.

TACTICS Detectives  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

TACTICS Detective Agency ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BEST EXPERT ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask a REAL Private investigator! Director of TACTICS Private Detectives and Investigations - and a Criminal Investigator. I maintain a leading group of Private Investigators and Detectives with substantial experience in: criminal defense, missing persons, surveillance, financial recovery, background checks, divorce investigations, insurance fraud, adoption, business intelligence, international matters, electronic countermeasures, drug abuse, and more. Author of The REAL Private Eye Handbook.

Resolved many very important and complicated investigations including kidnapping recovery, finding hidden assets in foreign countries, and assistance in the successful defense of wrongly accused criminal defendants. I maintain a very strong Federal Law Enforcement background with extensive training and education.

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives

TACTICS Private Detectives