Private Investigations and Personal Security/how do i find someones apartment...

Question
how do i find someones  apartment # thanks!

Answer
There are data sources that MAY ( it is hit or miss) reveal this in an address. However most just give the street address. However to access this data, thru a PI,  you must have a "permissible purpose" as defined under Federal Law to do with : litigation, insurance investigation or claims processing, pre employemnt screening or service of process or collecting a debt etc

This is personal and private information unless the apartmen ocupant wants to release it!  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

John M. Healy