Private Investigations and Personal Security/how do i find someones apartment...

how do i find someones  apartment # thanks!

There are data sources that MAY ( it is hit or miss) reveal this in an address. However most just give the street address. However to access this data, thru a PI,  you must have a "permissible purpose" as defined under Federal Law to do with : litigation, insurance investigation or claims processing, pre employemnt screening or service of process or collecting a debt etc

This is personal and private information unless the apartmen ocupant wants to release it!  

Private Investigations and Personal Security

John M. Healy

Licensed, bonded and insured investigator and security consultant. Retired State Police Lt. President New Hampshire League of Investigators, President New England Council of State Investigator Associations. I have over 28 yrs experience in the public and private sector. I author numerous article regarding the profession that have been re-printed in industry publications. I can answer any questions regarding professional investigate services, the role of the investigator, how to choose a professional, and other related questions.